HEALTH & SAFETY
- Mask highly recommended
- Encourage 6’ Social Distancing
- We ask that you join us online if you have a fever or symptom of Covid-19, or known exposure to Covid-19
- Disinfecting areas of use after each meeting
- Bottles of hand sanitizer are located throughout the building.
WHAT WILL OUR IN PERSON WORSHIP BE LIKE?
- Pews marked for distancing (every other pew is not being used and encourage 6’ distance between families on pews).
- There will be no coffee bar at this time. You are welcome to bring your own coffee in a tumbler or water bottle.
- The offering plate will not be passed, however, the plates will be located as you exit the sanctuary to drop your offering.
- No nursery/preschool (0-3 year olds) meeting during worship, however, there are tables in our Social Hall with activity packets where families can watch our service on a large screen T.V.
- King Jesus Kids (grade 1-5) meeting during Worship
- Shining Lights (4-5 year olds) are not meeting in person at this time. We invite you to follow us on Facebook and each week a lesson is uploaded. Activity packets relating to the lesson are available in the airlock each week which you may pick up at any time.
OUR ONLINE PRESENCE
We encourage you to continue to attend our live stream online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at our physical location. You’re part of the Clifford Baptist Church family no matter where you choose to attend!
At 11am on Sunday, you can join us live on Facebook, our website or YouTube to join us for worship.
Also you are welcome to come to our parking lot and tune in to the service through the FM 99.5 signal on your radio.
SUNDAY SCHOOL HOUR
- No nursery or Children’s Sunday School are meeting at the present
- Adult Sunday Schools are meeting (exception Hearts for God and Young Adults)
- Adult Bible Study/Prayer Meeting 7pm in the main sanctuary
- Wednesday Night Children’s Mission Organization are not meeting
- Youth are meeting at the discretion of the Youth Pastor